Advancis FlexiJoints Omega-3 is a food supplement that combines tablets and capsules. In the tablets, there is a complex of rapid absorption glucosamine and chondroitin, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) and hyaluronic acid, substances that are physiologically present in the human body and that promote the balance of cartilages. The capsules have Omega-3 fatty acids, which have an anti-inflammatory action, increase collage synthesis and decrease inflammation mediators.
Glucosamine, hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin sulfate are important basic natural components of cartilage and synovial fluid. They are naturally formed by the body, but can also be provided in the diet. Supplementation of such basic components may be beneficial, especially when there is a disturbed balance between catabolic and anabolic processes, such as in osteoarthritis.
When to Recommend
- Discomfort walking or while performing daily activities
- Osteoarthritis (mechanical exhaustion of the joint) with or without pain
- Slight joint pain:
- Prevention in risk groups
- Family history of osteoarthritis
- Sport lovers with repeated micro traumas
- Practice of deceleration sports ( jumps)
Recommended Daily Dosage
- Take 1 tablet + 1 capsule a day, preferably at breakfast.
- If necessary, the dosage can be increased to 2 tablets per day.
Presentation Advancis FlexiJoints
- 30 Tablets of 1 650 mg
- + 30 Capsules of 645 mg.