Arkocaps® Alfalfa is a dietary supplement specially formulated for people wishing to enhance the vitality of their hair and nails.
Building on its unique expertise, Arkopharma reproduces 100% of the active substances contained in arkocaps, which act in synergy in perfect harmony with your body.
Arkocaps® Alfalfa, a formula containing 100% natural active ingredients
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.) comes from Asia and North Africa and is a very widespread plant. Arabs called it the “al-fac-facah” plant, which means “the father of all foods.” Alfalfa is also known as “lucerne” and is able to absorb nutrients that most other plants have difficulty accessing.
In phytotherapy, the sap from alfalfa leaves is used to enhance the vitality of hair and nails.
Building on their expertise in the field of phytotherapy, Arkopharma laboratories specially developed Arkocaps® Alfalfa: an exclusive formula, based on ARKOTOTUM® Integral, which reproduces 100% of the plant’s active ingredients while preserving its quality and integrity.
Designed and made in France, the Arkocaps® range offers you the best of nature. It is certified by an independent control agency that gives you the guarantee of high-quality products.
To learn more about how Arkocaps® are made, visit Arkocaps®, unique know-how.
Alfalfa Description of ingredients
- Powder from alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.) leaf sap.
- Plant-based coating: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
Average nutritional information
|For 3 capsules|
|Powder from alfalfa leaf sap||1305 mg|
To be taken orally.
- Take 3 capsules per day at mealtimes with a large glass of water.
- Not recommended for women with a personal or family history of breast cancer.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat, and humidity.
Arkopharma is a pharmaceutical laboratory specializing in the area of phytotherapy, natural medication, and dietary supplements