Arkocaps Ginger is a dietary supplement specially formulated for people who suffer from travel sickness.
Building on its unique expertise, Arkopharma reproduces 100% of the active substances contained in ginger, which act in synergy in perfect harmony with your body.
Arkocaps Ginger, a formula containing 100% natural active ingredients
Originating in India, ginger (Zingiber officinale) is grown in the whole of South-East Asia, China, India and also tropical Africa (Nigeria). Ginger is well known in various countries of the world for its culinary properties, but also for its health benefits.
In phytotherapy, ginger rhizome is used to help aid digestion. It is also used to alleviate nausea in the early stages of pregnancy and in people suffering from travel sickness (sea, car, plane) as it has stimulating properties.
Building on their expertise in the field of phytotherapy, Arkopharma laboratories specially developed Arkocaps® Ginger: an exclusive formula, based on ARKOTOTUM® Integral, which reproduces 100% of the plant’s active ingredients while preserving its quality and integrity.
Designed and made in France, the Arkocaps® range offers you the best of nature. It is certified by an independent control agency that gives you the guarantee of high-quality products.
To learn more about how Arkocaps® are made, visit Arkocaps®, unique know-how.
Description of ingredients
- Ginger root powder (Zingiber officinale).
- Plant-based coating: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
Average nutritional information
|For 4 capsules|
|Powder from ginger root||1460 mg|
To be taken orally.
For ages 6 and up.
- Take 2 capsules in the morning and at midday at mealtimes with a large glass of water.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat, and humidity.
Arkopharma is a pharmaceutical laboratory specializing in the area of phytotherapy, natural medication and dietary supplements.