Arkocaps Konjac is a dietary supplement specially formulated for people seeking to lose weight.
Building on its unique expertise, Arkopharma reproduces 100% of the active substances contained in konjac, which act in synergy in perfect harmony with your body.
Arkocaps Konjac, a formula containing 100% plant-based active ingredients
Traditionally grown in China and Japan, konjac (Amorphophallus konjac K. Koch), is used in “konnyaku,” a traditional food in Japan known for its health benefits.
Konjac contains glucomannan. Consumed as part of a calorie-reduced diet, this product contributes to weight loss. The beneficial effect of the konjac glucomannan on weight loss is obtained by taking three grams per day, in three 1-g doses (with a large glass of water).
Building on their expertise in the field of phytotherapy, Arkopharma laboratories specially developed Arkocaps® Konjac: an exclusive formula based on ARKOTOTUM® Integral, which reproduces 100% of the plant’s active ingredients while preserving its quality and integrity.
Designed and made in France, the Arkocaps® range offers you the best of nature. It is certified by an independent control agency that gives you the guarantee of high-quality products.
To learn more about how Arkocaps® are made, visit Arkocaps®, unique know-how.
Description of ingredients
- Powder from konjac (Amorphophallus konjac K. Koch) tuber.
- Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate.
- Plant-based coating: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
To be taken orally.
For adults only.
- Take 3 capsules half an hour before each of your 3 main daily meals, with one or two glasses of water.
- We recommend that you drink plenty of water to guarantee ingestion down into the stomach.
- Not to be used by people with difficulties swallowing.
- Do not take at the same time of the day as other medication.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat, and humidity.