Arkocaps Red Vine is a dietary supplement specially formulated for people wishing to restore a feeling of light legs.
Building on its unique expertise, Arkopharma reproduces 100% of the active substances contained in the common red grape vine, which act in synergy in perfect harmony with your body.
Arkocaps Red Vine, a formula containing 100% natural active ingredients
The common red grape vine (Vitis vinifera L.) is a sarmentose shrub with climbing stems. Its leaves are webbed and the fruit, the grape, is used to produce wine. Grown in Europe since ancient times in hot, temperate regions, mainly for the fruit, today it is present almost all over the world.
The beneficial properties of red vine come from various substances found in its leaves, which help improve circulation and reduce the feeling of tired, heavy legs.
Building on their expertise in the field of phytotherapy, Arkopharma laboratories specially developed Arkocaps® Red Vine: an exclusive formula, based on ARKOTOTUM® Integral, which reproduces 100% of the plant’s active ingredients while preserving its quality and integrity.
Designed and made in France, the Arkocaps® range offers you the best of nature. It is certified by an independent control agency that gives you the guarantee of high-quality products.
To learn more about how Arkocaps® are made, visit Arkocaps®, unique know-how.
Description of ingredients
- Powder from red vine (Vitis vinifera L.) leaf, obtained via cryogenic grinding, titrated to at least 4% in total polyphenols.
- Plant-based coating: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
Average nutritional information
|For 3 capsules|
|Powder from red vine leaf||1050 mg|
To be taken orally.
For adults only.
- Take 3 capsules per day at mealtimes with a large glass of water.
Try to avoid:
Remaining seated or standing for long periods, stamping your feet, wearing clothes that are too tight (tight trousers or boots), shoes with no heel or heels that are too high, exposing your legs to sunlight or heat sources, excessive weight gain. Avoid consuming food and drink that are known to have a negative effect on venous congestion: alcohol, spices, coffee, tea, tobacco.
Raise your legs slightly whenever possible, especially in the evening in bed, engage in regular physical activity (fast walking, swimming, aerobics, cycling), wash your legs in cold water, massage them and wear compression stockings, tights or socks.
- Do not use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding without seeking medical advice.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat, and humidity.