Bioderma Photoderm Max Spf 100, A MAXIMUM photoprotection that stimulates the skin’s self-defense systems. In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm MAX offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection®. This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin’s defenses (immunity) during sun exposure. Available in 2 forms: Fluid for combination to oily skin & Cream for normal to combination skin.
- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.)
- Activates the skin’s natural defenses, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing: Cellular Bioprotection® biological patent
- Smooth fluid/cream texture, colorless upon application, no greasy effect, no white traces
- Excellent tolerance
- 99.8 %* DNA protection thanks to the Cellular Bioprotection® patent (* Study of the protective effect of Cellular Bioprotection® combined with filters on DNA after UVA irradiation (LBME / De Méo) – 2004.
- Fragrance-free; Paraben-free; Waterproof; Photostable; Non-comedogenic; Hypoallergenic
Several times a day – When exposed to the sun. Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection). Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.