Check your oxygen saturation and your pulse.
iHealth Air Wireless Pulse Oximeter is a high-quality professional device that can be used at home. All you need to do is place your finger inside the pulse oximeter to check your vital signs, which are displayed on the screen:
- The level of oxygen in your blood (SpO2): measuring SpO2 levels allows you to quickly detect oxygen deprivation and to then adapt your behaviour accordingly, notably for asthma sufferers (upon seeking medical advice).
- Your pulse
- Your perfusion index (on the app)
- Reliable Results: Accurately measure your blood oxygen level, pulse rate, and perfusion index with our wireless pulse oximeter. Clinically tested, HIPAA compliant, FDA approved.
- Easy to Use Wireless and lightweight, the pulse oximeter can be worn on a lanyard during activities and quickly clipped to your finger for a reading, anytime, anywhere.
- Display Screen: View your results immediately on the device screen. Simultaneously track those results with iHealth’s free mobile health app.