K-Tape – the multiple application tape.
- Supports “over” worked muscles and joints.
- Improves muscle function.
- Pain relief.
- Aids the lymphatic system.
K-Tape is a cotton tape, that stretches along it’s length but not width ways.
This direction of stretch gives K-Tape it’s properties and lends it’s self to the four application techniques.
Muscle technique – used to increase or decrease muscle tension, leading to improved performance, pain reduction and reduces recovery times.
Ligament technique – used to support injured ligaments and tendons, reducing pressure and pain.
- Functional – correcting abnormal bony positions.
- Fascia – correcting adhesions within muscle fascia.
- Lymphatic technique – to increase the space between the skin and subcutaneous tissue making it easier for the lymph fluid to flow out of the interstitial space, resulting in better mobility of filaments between the initial lymph vessel endothelium cells and the elastic fibres within the connective tissue.
- Reduce haematoma.
- Stimulate hypotonic muscles.
K-Tape is waterproof, breathable, hypoallergenic. The medical grade acrylic glue used makes the K-Tape stable enough to be worn for up to 7 days.